The Guys See How They Rate On GQ’s Ideal Man Test [FBHW]
Free Beer asked the guys to see how they thought they would score on GQ’s recent poll to discover what made up the Ideal Man. None of the guys thought they would do very well.
Steve actually gave himself the most credit, predicting that he would hit more of the categories than the other guys. Zane predicted that he would goose egg the whole thing.
Here’s the full results of the survey:
Survey findings – what makes a man close to ideal?
- Has a good sense of humor.
- More likely to have blue eyes than brown.
- Speaks at least two languages.
- More important that he is romantic than good in bed.
- Meat eaters are preferred to vegetarians.
- Is a good listener.
Survey findings – moderately important characteristics:
- Drives a European car.
- Wears a suit to work.
- Has a degree.
- Is clean shaven.
What do men think make themselves ideal (more so than women)?
- The ability to provide for their families.