Your Personal Mothers Day Message
If you checked out my earlier facebook post, you had the chance to give your mom, your grandmother, aunt or whomever that special lady in your life is, a personal Mothers Day shout out right here on the Q website. Thanks to all that participated!
- Ed Upright would like to wish a happy mothers day to his wife, Sue.
- Joseph Decheck to his mom, Helen, and his grandmother, Carol.
- John Rumsey to his mom, Susan.
- Country Scottie to his mom, Judith.
- Anthony to his mom, Kerryann.
- Amanda Lohner to her mom, Debbie, who is with her father hoping all gets better.
- Michael Miller to his mom, Anne in Johnstown.
- Erika Larkin to her mom Shelly in Saratoga.
- James Bell to his mom, Geri.
- Gary Klee to his mom, Gail.
- Darren Legere to his mom, Joyce.
- Rory Butler to his mom, Jane.
- Jameson Louis to his mom, Lauren.
- Alicia Dobson-Johnston to her mom in Ohio.
- Nicole Mancini to her mom, Aileen.
- Darcy, Kevin and Matt (and Buddy) to their older sister, Marianne Miller.
- Of course from myself and siblings Amanda and Shawn to our mom, mom. Yes, that’s her name – mom.