Family owned since 1945, Long Energy is proud to serve the Capital Region with the finest in year-round comfort. They provide quality heating oil, propane, diesel and kerosene, as well as sales, service and installation of heating, air conditioning and indoor air quality equipment.
Long Energy offers the best quality products to keep your home warm or cool, with installation or replacement of oil heat equipment, gas heat equipment, and air conditioning. They carry only the finest in name brand product lines and products to meet your every comfort need.
“In addition to the enclosed enrollment form for gas furnace and water heater tune-up service, I also wanted to make mention of how professional your technician, Frank A. was on a recent visit to estimate service. Frank not only presented himself with the utmost professionalism, he also made several helpful suggestions for possible future service on our home HVAC systems. He deserves highest praise for his knowledge and excellent customer service. I look forward to having [Long Energy] on board for ongoing service in the years to come.”
— William W., customer
- Motto: ” Where Service Counts”
- Led by: Bob Long
- Why They’re Unique: A reputation of excellence. In addition to their wide array of products and services, their knowledge of comfort systems is unmatched. Their experience spans six decades, during which they have brought the highest level of comfort to generations of New York families. Most importantly, they pledge to continue this commitment to our customers, and they’re here if you need them for any reason, day or night. At Long Energy, your total satisfaction is always guaranteed.
- They Can Answer Questions Relating to: What are some ways I can save money on my heating bill? What are the benefits of installing a remote tank monitor? What are some of the benefits of using propane heat vs. oil & electric heat?
Save Money on your Energy Costs this Summer!
• Keep curtains and blinds closed during the heat of the day
• Get a yearly maintenance check of your system and change the filter regularly. A well-tuned system will run more efficiently
• install a programmable thermostat. Up the temperature when you aren’t home
• Replace old units with environmentally safe and more efficient refrigerants
Have a question? Ask the Expert!
Visit them: 170 Myrtle Ave Albany NY 12202 (Map)
Call them: 518-465-6647
Email them email@example.com
Visit their website: www.longenergy.com
Visit them on Facebook
Visit them on Twitter
Want to know more from the expert?
Watch the video below to learn more about the expert’s heating and air conditioning services.