Smarter Than A Q-Tease Is Back! 10 Reasons You Should Come Play! [UPDATE]
We’re back! Our weekly trivia game, Smarter than a Q-Tease will reconvene tonight, February 9th from 7-9 pm at the City Sports Grille in Clifton Park. You’ve had a whole week off to gather all of your knowledge, and now it’s time to put it to good use!
Last week’s trivia was canceled due to the weather, so this time we’re bringing it even harder, as we have two weeks of competition built up!
If you have never played, here’s how the game works: there are three rounds of ten questions, which cover sports, entertainment, music, news and current events. The winning teams of the first two rounds will receive a free appetizer, and the team who wins the third round gets a gift certificate to City Sports Grille. After the final question is answered each team’s points are tallied. At that point the winning team receives a pretty awesome reward. This week, tickets to the Jagermeister Music Tour featuring The Damned Things, Hellyeah, All That Remains and headliners Buckcherry are up for grabs!
I have come up with a list of 10 reasons as to why your team should come out for trivia:
10. In addition to the huge screen in bar/restaurant, there are two little TV’s in each booth, so you can always keep an eye on the game
9. Spare Time bowling is connected to the bar, so you can play a few games before and/or after trivia- on Wednesday’s they have $1.99 specials
8. There’s an arcade with a bunch of awesome games
7. Unlike our last trivia location, there is a TON of parking
6. Delicious food for reasonable prices- 35 cent wings
5. $2.50 Labatt specials
4. You can gain knowledge, be competitive and have a lot of fun
3. You can win awesome prizes- free food, shirts, hats and even tickets to all of the best upcoming shows in town
2. Hot girls
1. Do you really need anymore reasons?
What have you got to lose? Get your team, or yourself together, come up with a catchy team name, and join us tonight for trivia!
* know your Super bowl sports trivia.. I heard that might be the final question!
This week Stephanie and I will be playing against the teams. Don’t be fooled, however- the Q-Tease are hot and smart! If you think you can take us on, and if you’re looking for something to do in the middle of the week, come to City Sports Grill tonight and test your knowledge. It’ll help break up your week and you will go to work the next day refreshed, happy and satisfied. Unless of course we win, then that might be a different story!