Shark Week Drinking Game!
Everyone’s favorite time of the year for television is here; SHARK WEEK.
Sure, watching sharks on TV for an entire week can be fun but how you can you make it a little more funner? Include a drinking game of course!
Following the steps outlined below, you can turn a usual viewing of Shark Week in to a fun filled time with friends or loved ones. (Please note we do not condone drinking in excess or drinking and driving).
When to drink and the according amount of beverage
- ANYTIME SOMEONE IS REFERRED TO AS A “SHARK EXPERT” - TAKE 2 SIPS
- ANYONE SPEAKS WITH AN AUSTRALIAN ACCENT - TAKE 3 SIPS
- SOMEONE GIVES ADVICE ON HOW TO SURVIVE A SHARK ATTACK - TAKE 3 SIPS
- YOU HEAR “THIS SPECIES OF SHARK IS NORMALLY VERY PEACEFUL” - TAKE 1 SIP
- JAWS MENTIONED OR THEME SONG PLAYED - FINISH YOUR DRINK
- DRAMATIC REENACTMENT OF ATTACK - TAKE 3 SIPS
- SOMEONE GOES IN A STEEL CAGE - TAKE 2 SIPS
- SHARK JUMPS OUT OF THE WATER DRAMATICALLY - TAKE 2 SIPS (DOUBLE SIPS IF SEAL IS PRESENT)
- YOU SEE A SHARK GET CAUGHT OR TRAPPED - TAKE 2 SIPS
- SOMEONE DIES - FINISH YOUR DRINK IN THEIR HONOR (DON’T FORGET TO POUR SOME OUT FOR THE HOMIE)