Rock Artists Create Japan Relief Fund
Slash, Staind and Linkin Park have donated unreleased songs to be available for help the Japan Earthquake Tsunami victims. How can you help?
A Download To Donate Album is being created by the Linkin Park Music for Relief nonprofit to help towards Tsunami Relief in Japan.
New, unreleased songs by such artists as , Angels & Airwaves, Sara Bareilles, B’z, Counting Crows, Flyleaf, Hoobastank, Enrique Iglesias, Linkin Park, Pendulum, Plain White T’s, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Staind, Slash, and Elliott Yamin have been compiled by the nonprofit Music For Relief to support Save the Children’s emergency response efforts to the multiple disasters in Japan.
For a donation of $10 or more, get access to download this exclusive and growing catalog of songs at www.downloadtodonate.org
All proceeds will go to Save the Children through May 11. Several participating artists have direct ties to Japan including Mike Shinoda co-lead vocalist of Linkin Park and Doug Robb of Hoobastank who are both of Japanese decent and B’z, the best selling rock band in Japan.
Save the Children has been working in Japan for 25 years, helping children and their families in the immediate aftermath of a disaster.
The current track listing for Download To Donate: Tsunami Relief is as follows:
1) The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus — 21 and Up
2) Angels & Airwaves — Hallucinations
3) B’z — Home
4) Hoobastank — Running Away (acoustic)
5) Sara Bareilles — Song For A Soldier
6) Flyleaf — How He Loves (live)
7) Staind —Right Here (live)
8) Slash featuring Myles Kennedy – Starlight (live)
9) Counting Crows – Colorblind (live)
10) Plain White T’s — Rhythm Of Love (live)
11) Elliott Yamin — Self Control
12) Pendulum – Witchcraft
13) Enrique Iglesias — Addicted (Remix)
14) Linkin Park — Ishho Ni
Any help in spreading the word or actually donating & downloading the songs are greatly appreciated.