Motley Crue Are Heading to Viva Las Vegas
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas and the boys from Motley Crue sure have many stories they want to keep there. Move over Celine Dion and Waylon Jennings, Motley Crue is getting set to become the first metal group to sign a short term residency in Vegas.
Speculation is that the band will play 3-4 nights a week for a month at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas starting in February of 2012.
The band plans to make an official announcement before Thanksgiving. Motley Crue is currently on tour in the U.K. with Def Leppard and Steel Panther.
So does seeing the Crue in Vegas become one of the Top Ten things to do in Vegas?
10. New York New York Roller Coaster
8. Party at the Pool - Mandalay Beach - topless is strongly encourages
7. More Gambling
6. Party and get drunk at the Clubs
5. More Blackjack
4. Walk the Strip
2. Go to the Gold & Silver Pawn Store, the one featured in Pawn Stars, as you need money after losing it all.
1. Motley Crue at the Hard Rock Hotel!!!