Idiot Kid Burns Himself Recreating Fire Challenge Stunt [Video]
This is a message for all of the stupid people out there: If there’s something called the fire challenge, you’re probably not going to want to attempt it. That is because it involves fire and fire hurts.
This 15-year-old dope in Lexington, Ky., saw the fire challenge on Facebook and thought to himself: “This seems like a great idea!”
Ready for the big shocker?! He suffered second-degree burns to his chest and abdomen because of his stunt, WKYT TV reported.
In his defense, who could have possibly known that pouring rubbing alcohol on his chest and lighting it on fire could have caused such damage? Kids are stupid.
Subscribe to Q103 on
Here’s what this idiot was trying to duplicate.
Source: Free Beer & Hot Wings