Duck Dynasty Drinking Game, Because Why Not?
Duck Dynasty has become it’s own dynasty in many ways. The show is a hit; they even have a ton of merch including shirts, hats, fake beards, and Halloween costumes. Where don’t we see someone from the Robertson family these days? Heck, they have a Christmas album coming out this year.
The show’s latest season wraps up on Oct. 23 at 10 p.m. on A&E. So before they go out for another season, why not have some friends over and make a drinking game out of the finale?
Our friends at Buzz Feed have come up with the ingredients and the gameplan for drinks throughout:
What do you need?
- Pitcher of sweet tea with a big helping of vodka (or beer if you prefer)
- A plastic cup (that you cannot put down during the show for any reason)
- The following rules…
How do you play?
- To start, everyone sips during the opening credits
- Sip anytime you hear a “philosophy” during the show
- Sip if you hear Miss Kay talk about her milkshakes, sex, or dating
- Sip when you hear Si say “That’s A Fact!” or “Jack”
- When Si says “Happy, Happy, Happy”- the last person to yell “Happy” has to chug
- Sip if someone tells Si to put some clothes on
- Swap your drink with the person next to you if someone mentions “The Redneck Way”
- Drink until Sadie stops blushing from embarrassment during a scene
- Sip when Willie puts down the “Overprotective Dad” card
- Drink if the Robertsons go hunting and get distracted
- 2 sips if Korie gets Willie to do something he doesn’t want to
- Excessive camo on screen? Drink until you are no longer disoriented
- If anyone in your party dresses up like the Robertsons, call them “Boss Hog” during game
- Finish your drink if there is a slow motion “beard porn” moment
- If Si attempts to make a pop culture reference, refill your plastic cup