Download 5 Free Songs on iTunes
Do you love free stuff? American Express is making a deal with its cardholders for the next 32 days (until March 15th). They are offering cardholders 5 free songs of their choice from iTunes. That’s over $5 dollars in savings, and certainly a deal you should take advantage of. There’s no catch, just use your card number to order the songs to prove you are a member with American Express. You will be charged for the songs, but you will be automatically refunded for the songs.
I don’t have an American Express card, but my parents do (thanks Mom), so I borrowed their’s to test this out.
These are the songs I bought:
- “Country Boy” Aaron Lewis ($1.29)
- “Born this Way” Lady Gaga ($1.29)
- “Screaming Bloody Murder” Sum 41 ($0.99)
- “Help is on Our Way” Rise Against ($1.29)
- “Rhythm of Love” Plain White Tees ($1.29)…only because it’s Valentines Day.
My total savings ended up being $6.15!
Go ahead and update your iPod with Q103’s latest new tunes!