‘Dancing With The Stars’ Season 18 Cast Revealed [VIDEO]
It has been almost a decade since uber-popular reality television show ‘Dancing with the Stars‘ first premiered. 17 seasons and dozens of celebrities later, ABC is ready to launch season 18 and the star-studded cast has just been revealed.
The 12 couples who will be appearing on this seasons DWTS are as follows:
- Nene Leakes (The Real Housewives of Atlanta) and Tony Dovolani
- Drew Carey (The Price is Right) and Cheryl Burke
- Candace Cameron Bure (Full House‘s DJ) and Mark Ballas
- Meryl Davis (2014 figure skating Olympic gold medalist) and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Charlie White (Davis’ skating partner and co-gold medalist) and Sharna Burgess
- Diana Nyad (long distance swimmer) and Henry Byalikov
- Amy Purdy (double-amputee snowboarder) and Derek Hough
- Sean Avery (former pro hockey player) and Karina Smirnoff
- James Maslow (Big Time Rush vocalist) and Peta Murgatroyd
- Danica McKellar (The Wonder Years) and Val Chmerkovskiy
- Billy Dee Williams (Star Wars) and Emma Slater
- Cody Simpson (musician from Australian) and Witney Carson
I don’t indulge in this show but I thought it was supposed to be mainly actors and musicians, not athletes who some people haven’t even heard of. Maybe the show is becoming stale and running out of eligible celebrities? It will be interesting to see how Mr. Carey does, however.
What do you think of the line-up? Will you be watching?
DWTS premieres on Monday, March 17.