Come Play Trivia Tonight! I’ll Give You Reasons Why To!
Our weekly trivia game, Smarter than a Q-Tease takes place tonight from 7-9 at the City Sports Grille in Clifton Park. Play against the hottest street team in town to compete for great prizes!
If you have never played, here’s how the game works: there are three rounds of ten questions, which cover sports, entertainment, music, news and current events. The winning teams of the first two rounds will receive a free appetizer, and the team who wins the third round gets a gift certificate to City Sports Grille. After the final question is answered each team’s points are tallied. At that point the winning team receives a pretty awesome reward. Tonight get your hands on concert tickets, shirts, food and gift certificates!
Last week we introduced our new scoring system. We run everything on a computer now so it’s easier and faster to keep score. The Q-Tease grab the answer slips and keep score while Rob Dawes reads the questions and entertains the crowd. It works very well so thank you for your patience and cooperation as we work out all of the bugs.
I have come up with a list of 11 reasons as to why your team should come out for trivia:
11. In addition to the huge screen in bar/restaurant, there are two little TV’s in each booth, so you can always keep an eye on the game
10. Spare Time bowling is connected to the bar, so you can play a few games before and/or after trivia- on Wednesday’s they have $1.99 specials
9. There’s an arcade with a bunch of awesome games
8. Unlike our last trivia location, there is a TON of parking
7. Delicious food for reasonable prices- 35 cent wings
6. $2.50 Labatt specials
5. You can gain knowledge, be competitive and have a lot of fun
4. You can win awesome prizes- free food, shirts, hats and even tickets to all of the best upcoming shows in town
3. Thanks to Hunter and his blog, the answers to some of the questions being asked tonight are posted. – thanks for making it harder for us!!
2. Hot girls
1. Do you really need anymore reasons?
What have you got to lose? Get your team, or yourself together, come up with a catchy team name, and join us tonight for trivia!
This week Jodi and I will be playing against the teams. Don’t be fooled, however- the Q-Tease are hot and smart! If you think you can take them on, and if you’re looking for something to do in the middle of the week, come to City Sports Grill tonight and test your knowledge. It’ll help break up your week and you will go to work the next day refreshed, happy and satisfied. Unless of course we win, then that might be a different story!