Q103 is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
Q103 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. Now you can listen to Q103 anywhere you have an Alexa-enabled device. Candace explains exactly what you need to do to set yours up here.
Setting up Q103 on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for Q103. Tap on the station logo to get to the Q103 skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the Q103 skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play Q103.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us a note here.