Top 10 Middle Schools In The Capital Region, Yours Make The List?
There are many great middle schools in the Capital Region. Are you, like me, not seeing your school on the list or does yours have bragging rights?
On a side note, I didn't expect my alma mater to make the list at all. I went to Knickerbacker Middle School and, well, the Lansingburgh School District doesn't exactly have the greatest of reputations. Without too much banter, you came here for a list so here it is.
- Van Antwerp Middle School in Niskayuna
- Iroquois Middle School in Niskayuna
- Shaker Junior High School in Colonie
- Bethlehem Central Middle School
- Vorheesville Middle School
- Farnsworth Middle School in Guilderland
- Acadia Middle School in Clifton Park
- Maple Avenue Middle School in Saratoga Springs
- Gowana Middle School in Clifton Park
- Howard L. Goff Middle School in East Greenbush
The way Niche ranked their list was with a combination of the percent proficient in both reading and math. Also with the number of students and the ratio of students to them. A full list of the best 20 schools and their ratings are listed in the link below thanks to the Times Union and Niche.