If you are about to run out to the grocery store and live in Albany, you can not go to Hannaford.

The Central Avenue location in between Colvin Avenue and Everett Road is closed today after a fire broke out last night. Due to such the store is closed today. The one lucky thing is, not a whole lot of damage has really been done. Crews today are working to clean everything up and clear out the damage to get the store back up and operating tomorrow.

Here is what happened. A small fire broke out in the pharmacy. This was caused by an electrical issue in one of the departments refrigerators which tripped one of the fire sprinkler heads. I know from working as a fire sprinkler fitter, that is a huge mess as all of that water has oil and rust in it.

Read more from Times Union here.