Which Is Better To Wake Up To: Coffee or Morning Sex?
Which is better to wake up to: Coffee or Morning Sex?
If you said Sex, you are in the minority. Not kidding either.
When it comes to the first thing you see or do in the morning, which is better coffee or sex? A question that was asked by Méridien Hotels & Resorts in a recently commissioned study which polled over 7,400 people. It wasn’t just here in the United States either; The question was asked to those in the countries of India, France, Germany, France, and the United Arab Emirates.
The study found out about people’s coffee habits in the morning
- 58% drink coffee to relax
- 16% can’t speak to anyone before having a cup of coffee first
- 22% can’t get out of bed without coffee
The most shocking part of the study was the Coffee vs. Sex question.
- 53% said “it was better” to wake up to coffee in the morning over sex. (They must not be having the right kind of morning sex).
- More people could go long without sex than going the same time without coffee.
The second most shocking part of the study was:
- 78% would rather give up alcohol, social media, or sex for a year before they would give up coffee.
So to sum it up, if you are a coffee drinker – your morning ritual is much more pleasurable than sex, strangely enough.