Wanna Work For Q103? Take The Instant Interview Today
Q103 is looking to add to our 'Live On Location,' or LOL, crew and you could be the next member of the squad.
We've teamed up with Jobility to find the next members of our team. So what do you have to do?
- CLICK HERE to go to Jobility's website
- Create an account
- Upload your resume
- Upload your answers to the 'Instant Interview' questions
- Then submit for the job
The cool thing about Jobility is you can film yourself answering the 'Instant Interview' questions and that helps us, along with any employers you might apply to, in getting to know you better before an in-person interview. This is a great tool for you to really sell yourself. I mean, a resume is great and all but it's only a boring piece of paper that sells you. Now you can sell you!
What's involved with being a 'Live On Location' team member?
- Interact with general public at remote broadcasts and other promotional activities/events
- Serve as a liaison for the promotions department by assisting the Promotions Director
- Represent the station in public at events
- Set up and break down audio equipment, tables, banner, etc. at events.
- Occasionally lifting items that weigh up to 25 lbs.
What are the requirements for our 'Live On Location' team members?
- High school diploma or GED
- Must 21 years of age or older
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be willing to submit a background check
So you think you've got what it takes? CLICK HERE to start the process. We look forward to seeing your 'Instant Interview.'