Top Silly Christmas Songs
I’m sure you are sick of the Christmas tunes and cant wait to put them away until next year but here are the Top 3 Silliest Christmas Songs.
“‘Alvin? ALVIN?!?!’” Yes, coming in at number three on the silliest Christmas song countdown is:
David Seville and the Chipmunks – “The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don’t Be Late)”
· This tune was actually recorded in 1959, but is still played on radio stations everywhere during the holidays. While its lyrics aren’t that bizarre, the high-pitched voices used to sing them make this holiday tune very silly.
2. The second silliest song on the countdown is actually not a song at all, it’s an entire album. Number two is:
Southpark – “Mr. Hankey’s” Christmas Classics
· One really only needs to say one thing about this album to explain why it made the most silly list; several songs on the album are sung by “Mr. Hankey” and “he” is a piece of human ****.
1. The number one silliest song on our countdown involves your Mom’s mom and an animal. The number one is:
Patsy & Elmo – “Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer”
· I mean, come on, you get to sing about your grandma getting hit by one of Santa’s deer, how much better can it get?
Merry Christmas!! ~rob