Snake Dies From Silicon Poisoning After Biting Model’s Fake Breast [Video]
Did you hear about the snake who died from silicone poisoning after biting a model's fake breast? No?! Well here he is!
During a recent publicity stunt, seriously scary Israeli model Orit Fox was attempting to lick a snake, and got way more than she bargained for.
The poor snake saw Fox's bosom and latched on! He died soon after due to silicone poisoning. Fox received a tetanus shot and was fine. She apparently has the biggest breasts in Israel, and the fact that the snake died so quickly from a bit of silicon proves they're disgustingly huge. Maybe the lethal liquid will seep out into her body so her bosom is uneven. Maybe it will make her realize how completely ridiculous she looks...but I wouldn't count on it.
Check out the video. Go to the bathroom first because you will pee your pants!