Contact Us

Puppy gets Drunk on Vodka to Save His Life [VIDEO]

dcastle

Best sickness ever! This puppy was on the verge of death and the only way to save his life was to get him wasted off some vodka? Some puppies really have all the luck. Charlie is a Maltese Terrie in Australia who was poisoned accidentally by coolant spilled on the floor. Lucky for Charlie, a local vet knew that the best way to counteract the poison was to treat him to one hell of an event at the pub.

Charlie was fed 700ml and said some very regretful things while he got drunk to save his own life.

 

More from Q103

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://q103albany.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on Q 103 - Albany's Rock Station quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on Q 103 - Albany's Rock Station quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!