Nine Things New Yorkers Should Avoid At All Costs
New York is easily one of the most loved/most hated states in the country. That is at least my assumption. Here are things we hate and so we must avoid them.
- Putting Winter Clothes Away Early: I mean I actually just don't put them away.
- Hitting Up A Grocery Store Before A Storm: Just instead try your best to keep your pantry stocked.
- Potholes: This time of year they are the absolute worst. Oakwood Avenue in Troy is god awful right now.
- Out of State Pizza: Everyone has their own opinion on pizza, I am of the belief New York pizza is the best.
- Times Square: Easiest way to avoid this? Don't go to Manhattan.
- Rockerfeller Center During The Holidays: Again, don't go to Manhattan.
- Red Sox Fans: Things are just going to escalate quickly. Vice-versa, if you are a Red Sox fan avoid Yankees fans.
- Going To The Car Wash On A Warm Winter Day: I mean if you like to spend an hour waiting to go through the car wash, by all means.
- Trying to Figure Out Where Upstate New York Begins: Everyone has a different opinion. I myself would say Albany is pretty much the line where it begins.