More Smarter Trivia Tips
Wednesday night from 7p-9p play pop culture trivia against the Q103 Q-Tease at the City Sports Grille next to the Spare Time Bowl in Clifton Park. Get a sneak peek at some of the trivia questions that will be asked this week.
The Q103 Q-Tease are very smart, they know their trivia. Amanda & Heather will be playing this week. Rob Dawes hosts. Win tickets to see Buckcherry as well as other great prizes plus $2.50 Labatt Blue specials.
So I did this last week, hopefully you read the blog and got the hard questions right. While Rob was on the air earlier, I snuck a peek at some more, here is what I remembered.
1) In 1963 the United States adopted Zone Improvement Plans. What are they known as today? – Zip Codes
2) What was Underdogs secret identity? Shoeshine Boy
3) Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix and Jim Morrison all died at the same age. How old were they? 27
4) What’s so unique about this sentence?
“The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog”
– it contains every letter of the alphabet.
5) The Beatles won two grammies in 1964. Name one or both.
Best New Artist, Best Performance by a vocal group.
Those were all I could remember before I became suspicious looking thru papers on Rob’s desk.
Have a great time at trivia, Win those tickets!
Smarter Than A Q-Tease Trivia, Wednesday night 7p-9p at City Sports Grille, next to Spare Time Clifton Park on Route 9 in Clifton Park.