Looking For a Christmas Tree? Here Are a Few Places To Get One
Certainly nothing beats the smell of a home this time of year if a real Christmas tree is gracing the corner. Here are a few places in the area to get one.
Growing up in my household we always had a fake tree for whatever reason. Now I get why they are popular. You don't need to water them. You don't need to clean up the fallen needles. You don't have to deal with the disposal. So on, so forth. But the smell of the tree permeates a home and in my opinion brings out the Christmas spirit a touch more.
Here are a few places if you are maybe looking to get a real Christmas tree for possibly the first time. Or just want to try someplace else.
- ELLMS CHRISTMAS TREE FARM: 448 Charlton Rd, Ballston Spa
- FOGG HOLLOW FARM: 166 Stage Rd, Charlton
- BOBS TREES: 1227 W Galway Rd, Hagaman
- BUELL'S CHRISTMAS TREES: 218 Wilton Gansevoort Rd
- BAILEY FAMILY CHRISTMAS TREES: 530 Center Cambridge Rd, Cambridge
- MORIN'S TREE FARM: 635 Groveside Rd, Buskirk
- CHERRY HILL FARM: 275 Boght Rd, Watervliet
- WEATHER WILLOW TREE FARM: 090 W Old State Rd, AltamontChristmas Tree, Christmas, Trees, Holidays, XMas, Capital Region
- MAJESTIC TREE FARM: 185 Pictuay Rd, Selkirk
- MCDONOUGH'S FARM: 28 Gilligan Rd, East Greenbush
- CASTLETON CHRISTMAS TREES: 577 U.S. 9, Castleton-On-Hudson
Where do you get your tree?