Halloween Movies To Watch That Were Set In New York
This is one of my favorite times of the year, the breeze becomes more brisk and the movies on TV get just a bit scarier.
When it comes to horror flicks, a lot of people have a couple of go to's this time of year. Friday The 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street and Halloween (of course..). But, how about all of the amazing horror movies that were actually set right here in the Empire State? Can you think of any before you check out the list below? I am sure the first one that pops into your head is probably Amityville Horror. Here's the list.
- A Quiet Place (Little Falls)
- I Drink Your Blood and I Eat Your Skin (Sharon Springs)
- Rosemary's Baby (NYC)
- Cloverfield (NYC)
- Friday The 13th: Jason Takes Manhattan (Obviously.. Good flick though)
- Amityville Horror (Amityville)
- Sleepy Hollow (Sleepy Hollow)
- We Are Still Here (Shortsville)
These are just a few, the full list is here from the Times Union.