Five Things Monte Would Do If He Won Dumber Than Zane Trivia
The prize pot for Dumber Than Zane Trivia has grown to $5,600 smackers! Eric Zane of your morning show, Free Beer and Hotwings, challenges you to trivia every Thursday morning at 8:30 AM. The pot starts at $400 and if nobody beats Zane, the pot rolls over and another $400 is added. Given the size of the prize this week, I thought about how I could spend that cash here in the 518.
If I were able to win Dumber Than Zane trivia, I pondered what I could do with an extra 5,600 bucks in my pocket. Here are the top five ways I could spend that kind of loot!
1) A used car! I checked out cars on timesunion.com and found this sweet Sonata from Team Goewey in Latham. Is it a Benz? No. Would it be free for me because I won DTZ trivia? Yes! Free ride.
2) A weekend at the Saratoga Racino! With $5,600, I could sit at the slots all night. Slot machines, slot machines, slot machines - wait, sorry, whenever I talk about gambling, I chant.
3) Nite Moves! If my math is correct, that’s 5,600 lap dances. Pappa like.
4) I would totally buy the horses outside of PF Chang’s in the Colonie Mall. You want a conversation starter? Put two giant horses in your front yard. Think they’d take 5,600 bucks for the pair?
5) A plane ticket at the Albany Air Port - South West straight to Vegas. I know, i said I “in the 518″, but hey, the ticket is from here and while I’m playing ‘Holdem at The Rio, I can rock out to the Q via radio pup. I’ll feel right at home. Round trip tonight looks to be around 1,177 smackers.
What would you do if you won Dumber Than Zane Trivia on Thursday?