Toyota Presents the 20th Annual GNA Countryfest
Today’s Country 107.7. WGNA and Toyota Present the 20th Annual Countryfest at the Schaghticoke Fairgrounds on July 13th.
VIP IS SOLD OUT!
New this year is a limited number of VIP tickets that will be available for $65.00. They include a VIP parking area, reserved section near the stage, and easy access to food and beverages.
If you purchase general admission at the gate on 7/13 (if there are any left) the price is $45
Children 10 and under free. This applies to general admission, not VIP area. All attendees for limited VIP area must be ticketed regardless of age.
Official Countryfest 2013 Rules
Today’s Country 1077 ‘GNA is proud to present the 20th Annual Countryfest on Saturday, July 13th at The Schaghticoke Fairgrounds!
When you hold an event as large as Countryfest, rules and regulations are in place to ensure a safe and enjoyable event for all attendees. Listed below are the rules and regulations that we ask you to follow when you come to Countryfest 2013! See you on July 13th in Schaghticoke for the 20th Anniversary show.
DAY OF COUNTRYFEST 2013 Saturday, July 13th 2013
- Parking gates for WGNA Countryfest 2013 will open 8:00am. Infield gates open at 11am and music will start with local acts as the gates open at 11am. There will be limited parking available for $2 at the Schaghticoke Fairgrounds. Additonal parking lots will be available as well.. maps of locations and further information will be available soon on WGNA.com
- There will be no alcohol allowed in the parking lots of The Schaghticoke Fairgrounds. If you are found to be in violation you will be asked to dispose of the alcohol and/or leave the premises.
- No weapons, or anything that could be perceived as a weapon are allowed on the premises. This includes pocket knives. All entrants are subject to search at the gate.
- Once inside the gates, there is NO RE-ENTRY ALLOWED. When you leave your vehicle please make sure that you have everything that you will need for the day.
- Grills and/or open fires are not allowed in the parking lots at Countryfest.
- Animals are not allowed at Countryfest (except Service Animals).
- Lawn chairs and blankets are allowed. NO TENTS ALLOWED.
- You can bring a personal umbrella in with you, but no big beach or patio type umbrellas are allowed.
- Shirts and shoes are required at all times.
- You will NOT be allowed to bring in outside food, bottles, cans or coolers into the concert. Plenty of concessions will be available inside the show at the Food Court.
- Seating is general admission festival seating; first come, first served. (Unless you are a VIP Ticket holder) Plan to arrive early since traffic is always heavy.
- There will be ATM machines located inside The Schaghticoke Fairgrounds.
- Countryfest 2013 is held rain or shine. No refunds or exchanges will be granted.
Date & Time
The gates open at 11am and music from local acts Skeeter Creek,The Back 40 Band and Chelsea Cavanaugh will start when the gates open at 11am on July 13th
Dolphins Fan. Former frontman of Hootie and the Blowfish. Country star. Darius Rucker is a man of many talents with country music being his best. He wrote nearly every track on his most recent album. A native of South Carolina, Darius has been making music since he was was a child.
Sheryl Crow started her professional career in the classroom as teacher and was creating advertising jingles on the side which eventually led her to go on tour as a Michael Jackson backup singer. From there her career took off and now she’s moved to her new permanent home – country music.
A native of Florida, Easton Corbin has been making music since he started playing guitar at age 14. Now with his second album in hand, he’s ready to bring the country music to Countryfest 2013!
Joe has a niche of unique hits – ‘Third Rock from The Sun’, and ‘John Deere Green’ are among them. Joe was born in Oklahoma, raised in Texas, and is as country as you can get!
Mark is a country veteran with six studio albums under his belt including his best known hits Jacob’s Ladder and Wish You Were Here.
A Tennessee native who is a rising star with a Grand Ole Opry debut and his first album already on his resume.
This breakthrough artist has been playing music since he wrote his first song at age 14
GNA Countryfest is outside at the Schaghticoke Fairgrounds, 30 minutes north of Troy or east of Clifton Park. Directions and a map can be found here.
COMING SOON Map of Countryfest layout