Events by EventfulThe Network’s Summer Concert Series – 3rd Movement
The Music Business Network is currently accepting submissions for our Summer Concert Series. The shows are located in Albany, NY at Lark Tavern and will run every Thursday from 6/20 until 8/8 from 8pm until 11pm (each artist will perform a 60 minute set). Details are below. If you are interested in performing please submit your VPK to us at: TheMusicBusinessNetwork.Events@gmail.com.
We are booking ROCK ACTS for this date.
- 1st set starts around 8:00 / 8:15pm (the first band should arrive no later than 7pm to load in & set up)
- 2nd set starts around 9:15 / 9:30 pm (the second band should arrive no later than 8pm to load in & set up)
- The whole show is expected to end by 10:30pm (11:00pm at the latest)
Setup & Backline:
- Both are located in the back of the venue
- Each artist will have a separate area for load in/load out
- While one artist is still performing the 2nd artist will be setting up on the backstage (we will be moving mics, mixing board, and FOH/Wedge monitor speakers between sets)
- Parking will be provided by each loading area door
- 3 Sure SM58 Mics for vocals (with boom mic stands)
- Vocal mics will be plugged into the mixing board (CFX12 MK-11 12 channel mixer) – we are NOT mic'ing any instruments (artists are responsible for bringing their own amps and instruments) so vocals are heard throughout the venue
- 2 FOH (Front of House) speakers (QSC K-seies -1KW with 12" horns)
- 1 Wedge monitor
- Artists are to bring all of their own gear that they need to perform (if it is not listed above)
Artist Payment & Merch Sales:
- Artists will not be compensated because these shows are to help them gain exposure for their music.
- We have set up an EventBrite page for each show and have encouraged people to donate to the artists. Any “donation to the artist” monies received will go directly to the artists and The Music Business Network (or any other party) will not take a cut from those donations (if there are any).
- Artists may sell their merch on the front stage (in the front room) of the venue
- The Network & the venue will not take a cut of the artist’s merch sales.
- Acceptance in performing at these showcases pre-qualifies each artist for getting involved with Label Recruit and potentially performing in front of 4-5 industry professionals in NYC.
- We expect all artists & their guests to be professional and courteous to all venue employees, other bands, their own band mates, venue patrons, event sponsors & event hosts.
- Artists are responsible for getting themselves and their gear to the show on time. Each band will have 1-2 parking spaces reserved for them in the back parking lot of Lark Tavern (if the artists park in a non-designated area and get towed they’re responsible for getting their vehicle back)
- Artists are FULLY responsible for ANY damages that they cause at the venue.