Best Rock Songs For Working Out: Q-Tease Amanda’s Picks
I'm very particular about what I listen to when I work out. I prefer rock songs that tend to have more aggression. I spend time running to relieve stress, along with lifting. I cannot listen to slower songs just because I tend to feel myself get lazy, and I don't want to defeat the purpose of my workout.
Below is a list of my top picks on my playlist for the gym. Your best bet is creating a playlist if you are as picky as me, or else random club songs will sneak up on you at the gym. Not that it's a bad thing, but I'd prefer not to fall off the treadmill while attempting to dance.
Enjoy these songs and rock out while you work out:
- "Adjustments" - Smile Empty Soul
- "White Rabbit" - Egypt Central
- "Comin' In Hot" - Hollywood Undead
- "Monster" - Skillet
- "So What I Lied" - Sick Puppies
- "The Beautiful People" - Marilyn Manson
- "Realign" Godsmack
- "I Think Bad Thoughts" - Danko Jones
- "Gorgeous Nightmare" - Escape the Fate
- "Welcome to the Family" - Avenged Sevenfold
By the way, Godsmack, Skillet, and Egypt Central will all be at Q-Ruption in August. Don't be afraid to add all each of the bands' songs to your iPod. You could even make a Q-Ruption playlist!